
The well-known building on Broadway (Sayilgoh Street) in Tashkent, which now houses the Ministry of Justice, was built in the constructivist style in 1927 by architect G. Bauer.
Over the years, various organizations were
located in the building: initially, it served as a dormitory for students of
the Central Asian Communist University (SACU), later it housed the Stalin
Higher Communist Agricultural School. During World War II, a hospital was
located here, followed by a party school. In the 1960s–1970s, the kolkhoz
archive operated here.
Unfortunately, the building’s appearance is
marred by awnings, glazing, and other structures unacceptable for a
constructivist-era architectural monument.

Tashkent residents are well familiar with the three-story brick building with a rounded corner to t...

Construction of the building began in the early 1970s as the Computing Center of the State Plannin...

The National Research University “Tashkent Institute of Irrigation and Agricultural Mechanization E...

The café, opened in 1970, was built according to the design of architect Vili Islamovich Muratov, e...